[Paese della Neve] Who am I?

PQ Yuichi Yuki

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Hey, Axel. You haven't forgotten? You made us a promise. That you'd always be there... to bring us back.

Group
    Oto's Ninja

Status
    Anonymous
    Narrato
    Parlato
    Pensato
    Parlato Haku

We live most of our lives with the consciousness of being actually near to death, fighting for a will which in the end will be worthless. Everything comes to an end, everything loses any wishful meaning, your own existence fades into darkness and the shades you will create will obscure someone else's life in one way or another. Aren't we all just vessels fulfilled with a soul, after all? What's the purpose of life, why are we even here? Chasing dreams could fuck you up anytime soon and not having a dream will result in a life failure. We're doomed anyways. We have no meaning in this life, apart from serving our village or our ideals. Chasing something invisible would just force us to make specific actions, tasks, call them whatever you want. What if, at one point in your life, you're obliged to choose between your own fate or someone else's? Who are we, to become judges of other's lives? All those questions were marking my synapses whilst my whole body was standing still on the top of that roof in the Snow village. Snow was falling heavier than I thought and I could slightly feel cold in my bones. At one point I would've become a snowman. But I didn't care, I was there to fulfill my task, finding a meaning to my own questions. Hours passed by, my eye sight was pointing into the forest even though I couldn't see anything besides snowflakes circle in the ether. A mist started to appear, right when my deepest thoughts reached death topic. It wasn't like common, or natural, mists, it had my whole essence in it in fact. The temperature started to fall by the seconds, clearly reaching such a low degree that snow couldn't have fallen anymore. But my ability didn't reach clouds, so snowflakes started to freeze nearly instantly. One of them fall into my open palm, right on my pinky. I was totally compelled. Such a beauty. Maths, geometry, beauty, all came to a point where perfection meets harmony. With a gentle blow that snowflake fall over my pinky and rejointed with its other companions. A snow blanked had already formed and I couldn't be happier. But those death thoughts were ruining my own existence. After my first OSU mission, where I've faced death personally along with the others, I started to gain consciousness about whether or not trying to make myself usefull. Nevertheless I saw myself fading into darkness, obliged by my own will to search for an answer, which unfortunately I couldn't find. As my legs were about to move in order to get off that rooftop, my whole body froze and stood still in that position. The whole area around me, snowflakes, leaves moved gently by a shy wind, froze into what could've been a temporal fracture. I couldn't move any muscle. Well, some I could. I was breathing heavily and as my diaphgram expanded and retracted, I couldn't care less about the voices that forced into my mind.

So, we meet after all...

I couldn't see anyone. I didn't meet anyone. I was standing still trying to escape what was like a prison to me. I couldn't feel more scared by that situation, I felt myself completely out of world. Like my depersonalization but on a larger scale. I tried to reply, but my mouth wouldn't open. I decided to let that pass by, waiting patiently for that hell to end.

Yuichi... you know me. Don't you dare saying you don't because otherwise I'm forced to beat your ass off. I'm -

Haku...

So you know.

Yeah. I knew it even if I didn't have any clue of who Haku was. My mind replyied randomly, it wasn't me who thought that name, it was... someone else's mind. As my eyes were trying desperately to get to see Haku, my whole body was fulfilled with ice, an incredible armor appeared around my existence, my vessel. With breaking ice noise, everything got caged into that ice armor, besides my beloved long hair. The power of awakening. The power to communicate with my ancestors. Haku was, probably, one of 'em.

Want to talk?

Stay tuned

2.     Like  

Hey, Axel. You haven't forgotten? You made us a promise. That you'd always be there... to bring us back.

Group
    Oto's Ninja

Status
    Anonymous
    Minutes passed by, as time was still frozen. I wasn't talking, mentally speaking, to Haku at all. I didn't know what to say, had no clue what was going on, was speechless and frozen and insecure and... It felt like I was dead. And this isn't any sleep paralysis bullshit, this was reality at its finest. Or, at least, that was what I thought. My own ego was trying to talk with me, to discover myself, give a sense to my life. I was pondering whether or not tryiyng to escape somehow, maybe choking myself to death by refusing to breath. Nah, that would be too painful. While those suicidal thoughts were driving me crazy, my own glacial armor was taking control of the whole area. It started to spread all over the white blanket, creating a majestic ice layer over it, covering the already pearl agglomerate of snowflaes and giving it a crystalline shade. A human shape started to appear right underneath the roof, sneaking from the ice and becoming itself a human ice statue. That could walk. Long hair, couldn't tell the color because of obvious reasons, a girly shaped body and empty eyes that were asking for help. That scared the shit out of me. That figure was riding a slide made of ice, it sneaked beneath me and put Haku in front of me. Our eyes made contact and as soon as that happened, I felt like my heart was falling into pieces. Like small soul fragments who decided to torn apart from their own heart. My expression would've been something between pure sadness and impotence, aswell. But, since it was nearly frozen, all my face muscles stood still. Just my eyes were somewhat of a last resort: I tried to ask Haku help by giving him the most melancholyc sight I could ever do. He stared back at me and started to speak.

Allright. I see. You're not strong enough. You can't handle the pressure we put on your shoulders, can't you? Your will isn't even near the point of being one of your most trustworthy allied. You just got to know yourself, find the reason why you're here and why you did those steps, everything, from the hospital and beyond. The voices you heard into your head were just old members of the Yuki Clan which are strictly connected to you. Not everyone. So, just understand my words and you'll find the right path. You don't know me personally. You don't know what I've done in the past, nor you could find it. It has been two hundred years or something like that, every piece of my existence is nearly vanished. I found allies where I didn't expect to find 'em. Just search deep others' soul and find the truth.

I was speechless, touché, I couldn't even find the right words to tell Haku. I was just too afraid to even ask why the hell a freaking dagger gave me this power. The power of awakening. One thing was sure, though. I had to master this power in order to find strength, consciousness of what really being alive means, giving credit to my ancestors whom gave their lives for the good of the Yuki Clan. The noble art of manipulating ice. From that moment on I started to be somewhat obsessed to my own Kekkei Genkai, researching for the beauty in it and using it for my own purposes. Whether they're good or bad ones.

Haku... I just... don't know what to do. I feel responsabilities over something I don't care at all, I feel like protecting the world order is impossible and trying to go against the rules of the world might cause me... the death. Yeah. I fear death. Since Yamashita's fireball nearly charred me. You know, it hasn't been easy. I lost Sakamae, I found her body hanged on a rope outside Kirigakure, one day I was practicing my own power. It destroyed me. Missing her isn't supposed to give me weaknesess instead of strenght, but this is the case. I feel completely lonely, I'm scared of not being enough, not being able to be... someone. In both darkness or light side. I want to prove that I'm capable of doing everything I want.

Moments of silence preceded the melting of the ice and the disappearance of Haku. While this process was being made, I've seen Haku getting rid of his mask, showing me his face covered in tears. They weren't crystalized, it seemed like they were authentic, streaming down his eyes and falling on the ground following its fate. I didn't know why he was crying. That had been a very intense moment. The connection between me and him, the whole aspect of finding who really am I, the consciousness of being a Yuki. As Haku's figure was fading, I could see the snowflakes fall again, the wind breath again like he had never breathed, branches following the wind's speech. Everything around me came back to its normal life. Everything but me.

3.     Like  

Group
    Oto's Ninja

Status
    Anonymous
    [x] As my eyes blink I could see everything being all one, everything strictly connected by some invisible wire. The course of nature started to breathe again, fascinating all the dreamers standing on this land. I felt heartbroken, like something cracked my whole soul, cleaving the upper layer and digging the depths of my own being, releasing ice particles from the shadows of my heart. I was still standing still, now capable of moving my hands and all other limbs. I was still facing the fading image of Haku crying, whilst the whole scenario cried with him. I tried to reach him, stretching my arm trying to reach his skin, but failed miserably. All I got was nothing but pure air, ether. I felt a tear digging my right cheek, thus I wasn't even sad at all. I couldn't feel anything in particular, nor sadness nor deep sorrow. I wasn't happy, for sure.

Ha...ku...

I got revealed as I was. I nearly got my own existence. Being capable of doing the same things my predecessors made. Being someone who can leave a mark on this world, either in a good or a bad manner. As I was walking into the snow, images of past fights came in my mind as a storm. I could clearly see someone slowly dying, leaving its fate in someone else's hands. His bandages covering the mouth, fulfilled with blood, shiny eyes trying to mantain contacti with what were apparently my own eyes. This. This is where I felt a dreadful sorrow striking my guts and not leaving until the person I had in front of me died by obvious causes. I couldn't move my body and there's when I realized I was just being a viewer from someone else's point of view. Probably Haku's. I could only hear two words, which were probably one whole word being said with lumps in the troath.

Zab...usa...

Then I got back in my own "world". My mind started to let that sad image fade and got into the woods. Now I could feel the freezing breath of the wind mixed with snowflakes being nearly oppressive to my own body. It felt heavy as never it had been before. Footprints had only a couple seconds of life before getting filled again by the weather. My existence was like those footprints. They could leave a mark somewhere. But only for a few moments. Then it will fade away. I was a nobody, someone who doesn't need any spare help. I had to work alone to get my existence value. Emotions will only cause pain for my own good. Working with someone, having to share pityful experiences, will only cause you death and sorrow displaced in different ways. I crawled till I got my nose right in front of the snow covering the terrain. I wrote 四 with my own finger, which means four. And, also, death. This is who I am. Someone trying to escape from death. Someone trying to get its own good. In any way possible.

Haku... I will avenge Zabusa... and the whole Yuki clan will rise once again!

Finalmente ho partorito :asd: Niente, spero che vada bene e vi piaccia :sisi:

4.     Like  

Colui che è e si spera sarà

Group

Status
    Puoi prendere il max :sisi:

3 replies since 13/2/2019, 13:05   140 views